HPPSC Online 2020 – You can check Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission updates i.e. Jobs, Recruitment, Calendar, Admit Card, Result etc.
HPPSC or Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is a state-level PSC examination which is conducted by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh to offer job opportunities to those candidates who are interested in getting government jobs in Himachal Pradesh.
The official notice for HPPSC Recruitment 2020 will release soon. There are a quite huge number of vacancies available in different services such as Administrative services, District Treasury officer, Assistant engineer and secretary, HP police services, registered co-operative societies, Tehsildar, HP finance and accounts services and many others.
Eligible candidates can apply for these vacant posts once the official notification will come. The HPPSC notification is going to release on the official website that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Get the full information about HPPSC Recruitment such as exam calendar of HPPSC 2020, latest updates, application procedure, admit card, result, HPPSC answer key and so on in this article. Willing candidates can check the necessary stuffs from here.
Exam calendar of HPPSC 2020:
The officials of Himachal Pradesh PSC, releases HPPSC Exam Calendar every year in their official portal. The HPPSC Exam Calendar 2020 has been issued on 2nd July 2020. Name of the posts and tentative dates are available on the exam calendar. With the help of the calendar, applied candidates can prepare for the exams effectively. The exams will be conducted via computer-based tests and also offline screening will be there. You can download it in pdf format from the official portal or can check out the calendar mentioned below.
Schedule of Main Examination (Tentative):
|Sl. No.||Post name||Tentative dates|
|1.||Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services or Posts (Non-Gazetted, Class – III) Examination-2019||6th Aug. and 7th Aug. 2020|
Schedule of Non-CBT/ Offline Screening tests (Tentative):
|Sl. No.||Post name||Tentative dates|
|1.||Secretary or Executive Officer (Executive State Municipal Services) in the Urban Development Department, HP||27th Sep. 2020|
|2.||(Class- II) Assistant Manager in Himachal Pradesh, State Cooperative Bank Ltd.||11th Oct. 202023rd|
|3.||Officer of Tehsil Welfare , (Non-Gazetted), Class-II, in Social & Empowerment Department, HP||25th October 2020|
|4.||Lecturer of History (Non-Gazetted), Class- III, in Higher Education Department, HP||16th August 2020|
|5.||Lecturer of Hindi, (Non-Gazetted), Class- III, in Higher Education Department, Himachal Pradesh||Aug. 2020|
|6.||HPAS (Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services) combined preliminary competitive exam||6th Sep. 2020|
Schedule of Computer Based Tests (Tentative):
|Sl. No.||Posts name||Tentative dates|
|1.||Regional Manager in HRTC (Class-I) under Transport Department, HP (on contract basis)||18th Sep. 2020|
|2.||(Technical) Manager, Class-I in HRTC under the Transport Department, HP (on contract basis)||16th Sep. 2020|
|3.||Homeopathic Medical Officers in the Ayurveda Department, HP||14th Sep. 2020|
Recruitment modes of HPPSC:
The recruitment of HPPSC has been done through different modes like an interview, screening test or the both for different posts. We have enlisted the name of the posts and their recruitment process here. Hope you will find it helpful.
- Through examination and later an interview: The posts for which exams are conducted followed by an interview, to recruit the perfect candidates, are as follows –
- Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services (HPJS).
- State Forest Services (HFS).
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services etc. Examination (HPAS).
- Forest Rangers.
- Through exam without an interview: The posts for which exams are conducted but without an interview to recruit the candidates, are as follows –
- State Accounts Services (L.A.D) – S.A.S – L.A.D
[Note that the selection for interviews are done based upon the marks obtained on the written test]
- Through screening test followed by interview: The posts for which exams are conducted, followed by an interview for successful recruitment, are as follows –
- Medical Officer (General Wing)
- College Cadre Lectures
- District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) / Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO)
- Assistant Engineers of CIVIL/ Mechanical/ Electrical of different departments
- Medical officer (Dental)
- Any other posts
- Only interview without screening test: The posts for which an interview is conducted but without any screening tests to recruit candidates successfully. The selection for the interview is totally based upon merit list. The posts are –
- Commandant Home Guard
- Director Sainik Welfare
- Assistant professors of various facilities in Dental colleges and Medical colleges
- Deputy Director Sainik Welfare
- Any other post
The application fee is different for different posts. However, the fee details are not published yet so you can stay with us to get regular updates or you can check the official portal of HPPSC Recruitment for this.
HPPSC Previous year papers will help the aspirants to know the type of questions that are asked in the examination.
If you want to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment application form, then you need to check the eligibility criteria so that you can gather knowledge that you are eligible or not. Here are the eligibility criteria for HPPSC Application.
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian.
- Age criteria: As per the rules, the applicant must be of minimum 22 years while applying. Also, note that there is some age relaxation for reserved candidates (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- Academic qualification: The academic qualification varies for different posts. You need to check for the particular educational qualification that you are willing to apply for.
Application procedure of HPPSC recruitment:
For those candidates who are keenly interested to apply for HPPSC Recruitments can follow the steps given here to fill the application form. The application procedure can successfully be done through online mode. All the candidates are hereby advised to read full instructions before filling up the application form to complete the application process in a hassle-free manner. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Create or Log in the Application Portal
- For New Users: New users need to register themselves first. For that, go to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. You can see the option “New User Signup Here” there. Click on that and fill the asked parameters like Name, Category, Gender, DOB, security questions and so on. After that click on the “Create User” button.
- For Registered Candidates: The registered candidates can simply login into the portal by using their user Id and Password as login credentials.
[All candidates are suggested to write down the user Id and password in a safe place so that you do not forget it as it will be required every time, whenever you want to login into the portal.]
- Step 2: Filling up the Application form
- After login into the portal you can see the application form. You need to fill all the information and details in their particular fields. There will be clearly written instructions to fill the particulars. Read them carefully before filling the form. Try not to make any mistakes.
- Some personal information will be needed like the father name and mother name of the candidate, address, qualification, caste, contact number and so on. Put them carefully by cross-checking the spelling once.
- Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- After filling up all the information correctly, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG format. The uploaded images should be within 40kb. But any type of spectacle and caps are not allowed in the photograph.
- Step 4: Final Submission
- After completion of all the steps mentioned above, click on “Continue” after checking it again. If you want to make any changes in the form go to “Edit Application Form” option before clicking “Continue”.
- Then do the final step to submit the online application i.e. click on “I accept, Submit My Application” option provided on the bottom of the form. Before clicking that, read the declaration carefully.
- Step 5: Payment of Application fee
- The last step of the application is to make payment. The application fee can be paid through E-Challan” or “E-Payment”. Note that the application will only be accepted after successful completion of the payment.
- The E-Challan will be generated in Punjab National Bank after successful submission of the application form. You can get it from any branch of PNB.
- You can also pay through Debit/ Credit card or Net-banking.
All important details regarding commencement of the examination whether it is the name of the exam or allotted center’s address or reporting time all is there in the HPPSC Admit card. Candidates need to download the HPPSC admit card before appearing in an exam or interviews. When the Admit card is released on www.hppsc.hp.gov.in (official website) by the authorities, those who have successfully submitted the application on the prescribed time can download it only. The HPPSC login user Id and password will be needed to download the HPPSC Admit Card.
All candidates should be aware of the Himachal Pradesh PSC exam syllabus before appearing in the examination. Preparation in accordance with the syllabus will obviously increase your chances of selection. We are providing the syllabus of HPPSC so that you can make your study notes according to the syllabus.
- Preliminary Exam syllabus: The preliminary exam consists of objective questions. The exam has further divided into two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II that contain two hundred marks each. Paper-I is for General Studies which has subjects like History, Geography, General Science, Socio-economic, Art and Culture, Environmental science, Development of HP, Indian Polity/ Economy etc. and Paper-II is for aptitude Test which consists of Decision making and problem-solving, comprehension, Mental ability, Data interpretation, analytical ability, reasoning, interpersonal skills etc.
- Mains Exam: The Mains exam has subjective type questions. Those who qualify in the preliminary exam are called to appear in Mains. Later, who qualifies in Mains will get a call for Interviews. The Syllabus is almost same as preliminary but it has subjective type questions.
HPPSC Exam Pattern:
The selection process of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has done through three phases. They are:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva-Voice/ Interview
After the examination or interviews have been conducted successfully, HPPSC authorities declare the results. The results are solely based upon the performance of applicants. In order to qualify, candidates need to obtain minimum passing marks. The Himachal Pradesh authorities release the results on their official website. Before the publication of results, they release the date of result publication on the same website. So, the applicant should check the Website frequently to stay updated. Along with the result HPPSC Cut off marks will also be released by the officials.
Answer Key of HPPSC:
The HPPSC authorities publish the answer key in order to make the examinations more transparent. They make the answer key available for every applicant. They can download it from the official website and check the answer of each question to know the correct answer. Furthermore, they also consider every objection that is raised by any candidate.
The selection of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is only based upon the candidate’s overall accomplishment in written tests, interview personality test and screening test.
In case, if you have any queries or confusion related to HPPSC you can contact the concerned authorities using the below mentioned details.
- Address: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
- Helpline number: 01972-222204, 221841
- Email Id: [email protected]
Hope you like this article very much. For any quarry regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment in the comment box. We will reply you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
You can find the full syllabus regarding HPPSC on www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, which is their only official website
Ans. You can follow these steps:
Make sure that your internet connection is good, and also your internet browser is of latest version.
Check that relevant section’s web link is accessible.
Make sure that you give your active mobile number and Email Id unless you will not get the User Id and Password.
If still you have a problem then immediately contact to the authorities of HPPSC using the contact details mentioned in the article.
Use any photo editor to convert your photograph into a proper pixel size. You can use editing software like MSPaint or Irfancview to cut extra print area. You can also resize your photo through the Resize option.
No, it is not possible. You can pay fees through E-Challan, generated in any branch of Punjab National Bank or you can pay through online, using Debit/ credit card or internet banking.
Applicants can check their application status of HPPSC recruitment in the official website of Himachal Pradesh PSC. For that, they need to know their user Id and password, the name of the test which he/she applied etc
Ans. All the candidates need to carry some important documents in the examination hall with the admit card. They are as follows –
A Xerox copy of the Admit card.
Any one original government ID proof, such as Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License or Passport.
One photocopy of candidate’s ID proof.
NOTE – All the candidates must handover their one photocopy of ID proof during exam to their invigilator.